What is Realms of Kymoria?
Realms Of Kymoria Is Formatted And Designed To Help Players Become More Confident And Mindful Game Masters
- Session zero roadmap with dialogue examples and explanations
- Experts on Implicit Bias and Racial Trauma were consulted during testing to ensure topics and content are presented safely and inclusively
- Special tips are provided throughout the module to offer insight, suggestions, and helpful reminders
- Clearly defined sections help you recognize game master notes, scene transitions, and more
- Adventure module helps introduce the setting organically for players through each of the Acts
Designed To Support The Busy Game Master
Those familiar with ttrpg mechanics demonstrated during our alpha and beta testing to be able to have a session starting with less than an hour of prep work.
The Adventure Module has story beats at the beginning of every Act to help recognize the important pieces to keep the story moving forward.
Flix, who is a key figure for our adventurers, shares insight and suggestions with the game master throughout the module. The ‘Flix Tips,’ as they are called, provide a more casual and communicative approach to talk to the game master and offer insight and suggestions relevant to the scene they are in.
Five unique pre-made characters, written with personality and fun at their core, are ready your players or as a game master NPC.
Realms Of Kymoria Is Packed Full Of Features. These Three Are Near And Dear To Our Hearts
Not Just A Setting You Can Play In But One You Can Support And Heal In
The Society of Success is a prominent business that is dedicated to helping individuals overcome health conditions or impairments and become an adventurer too.
For therapeutic game masters there are dozens of therapeutic encounter opportunity callouts provided throughout the module . The story is written to easily disguise and integrate these moments into play sessions for clients and peers alike. All of the encounter callouts have clinical note examples from two different professionals in the appendix.
Meet our team
Alicia Figliuolo and Shawn Thomas
Two neurodiverse creators who love fantasy settings and wanted modules and learning materials to be written for those of us who need a little extra guidance.
Launching in February on Kickstarter
Frequently Ask Questions
Questions we have recieved about Realms of Kymoria from testers, convention goers, and pre-backers.